A lightweight rotary hammer for surface corrections. The rotary hammer for removing tiles and light masonry. Thanks to its low weight and good impact strength, it is also useful for chipping off plaster.
- Removing sharp edges, seams or irregularities on concrete
- Removing tiles and plaster
- Light chiselling and correction work on concrete and brick
- Remove reinforcement steel
- Removing paint and rust from steel (with optional needle adapter)
- Cleaning of building material (with optional needle adapter)
|power (W/V)||850 / 230|
|impact energy (J)||3,3|
|strikes per minute||4.080|
All prices include 21% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Trolley for breaker, 18 kg
Breaker 11.5 J / 8 kg
Needle scaler 2.6 kg
Breaker 69 J / 30 kg