Quick-erect rolling scaffold that can be put up and taken down by just one person. It is delivered as a complete system on a transport trolley, which makes it easy to transport in lifts, through door openings and down corridors. Can also easily be expanded for use as stair scaffolding for working safely in practically any stairwell. This rolling scaffold is ideal for one-man businesses in many industries, including the installation, electrical, maintenance, painting and decorating sectors.
- 1-person assembly and disassembly
- Suspension mechanism for assembling the scaffold is integrated in the platform
- For both interior and exterior use.
- Not usable at wind speeds > 25 km/h (incl. stabilisers)
- Use triangular stabilisers with work platform floor heights from 2.5 m
- Can be transported in a small van / caddy
- Complies with EN1004 class 3 and TÜV Nord certified
|Code 11991||per week € 145,20 including 21% VAT|
|Max. working height (m)||6|
|platform height (m)||4|
|max. total load (kg)||150|
|platform dimensions (cm)||102 x 61|
|surface area with stabilisers (cm)||280 x 240|
|transport dimensions (l x w x h) (cm)||127 x 83 x 158|
All prices include 21% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POR = price on request
Aluminium mobile scaffolding, wide (1.35 m)
Aluminium mobile scaffolding, narrow (0.75 m)
Internal scaffolding stairway