- At your work site or in one of our training centres
- Meets the legal requirements in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Group or individual
Description and purpose of the training course
The refresher training is intended for participants who are already in possession of a certificate and wish to renew it.
When using an aerial work platform, it is important for you to be familiar with the functions and operation of the machine. What's more, you should also always be fully aware of the possible risks. This training course refreshes the knowledge you learnt in the basic training.
After completing this training course, you will know how to use an aerial work platform safely and how you can limit the related risks.
This training also contributes to increasing the efficiency and reducing the number of machine malfunctions, and improves the safety awareness of the participants.
The training course consists of a theoretical and a practical component. You will apply the theory you have learnt directly in practice, which gives the course an interactive nature.
There is a hands-on competency test at the end of the training course. Our experienced and skilled instructors will ensure that you are fully prepared for taking the competency test.
- Definition, types and models of aerial work platforms
- Different drive motors
- What type to use in which working conditions
- Statutory provisions
- Vehicle inspection
- Daily maintenance
- Safety precautions
- Machine-specific component
- Practical exercises on set track
The 'Working safely with an aerial work platform’ training course meets the legal requirements for operating an aerial work platform in the Netherlands and Belgium. After completing the training course, you will receive a certificate and proof of participation in credit-card format for use at the work site. These will be sent to you by post.
- For employees without experience, please refer to the Boels Training: Working safely with aerial work platforms – Basic training
- Some clients may demand an additional certification of training. For this, please refer to the internationally recognised IPAF - aerial work platform training course (suitable for participants with or without experience!)
Register for a training course?
- Group training at any location of your choice with an approved training room or at one of the Boels training centres.
One session (maximum 4 hours)
Maximum group size:
The minimum participation age is 18
In accordance with the Working Conditions Act (Arbo-wet / ARAB-codex)
- Group training for 8 participants:
from € 795
* stated price applies to a group training of 8 people