- At your work site or in our training centres
- Special training course for electrical work on low-voltage
- In accordance with EU guidelines
Description and purpose of the training course
New legislation stipulates that safety, health and well-being are the joint responsibility of the employer and the employee. The employer, however, is still obliged to provide sufficient instruction for the employee with regard to ‘working safely'.
Standards apply, as laid down at European level, for working safely on electrical low-voltage installations and are listed in `EN 50110-1:2013 Operation of electrical installations’.
This training course is intended for everyone who performs electrical work on low-voltage installations.
The training course consists of a theoretical and a practical component. The learnt theory is applied in practical assignments to familiarised yourself with the procedures.
The training is concluded with a theoretical test focusing on basic electrical knowledge and EN 50110. Our experienced and skilled instructors will ensure that you are fully prepared for taking the test.
The precise content of the training is defined in mutual consultation. Subjects that can possibly be covered include:
- Safety standards / Health & Safety at Work legislation (Arbo-wetgeving)
- Basic knowledge of electricity
- Power and current calculation
- Measuring with a Multimeter
- Explaining and determining machine classes
- Explanation of different tests during the EN 50110 inspection
- Determining test values
- Performing an EN 50110 inspection
After completing the training course, you will receive a certificate and proof of participation in credit-card format for use at the work site. These will be sent to you by post.
The certificate has not legal duration of validity. If the Health & Safety at Work agreement in your industry requires regular reassessment, we can state this information on the certificate.
Register for a training course?
Group training at any location of your choice with an approved training room or at one of the Boels training centres.
6 hours, including exam
Maximum group size:
In accordance with Working Conditions Act (Arbo-wet / ARAB-codex)
Unlimited, depending on the Health & Safety at Work agreement
Group training with 8 participants: from € 945
* stated price applies to a group training of 8 people