- At your work site or in one of our training centres
- Including competency test
- Book a group training or register individually
Description and purpose of the training course
This refresher training is intended for participants who are already in possession of an ERO (BHV) certificate.
When a fire breaks out, if someone gets hurt or evacuation is required, the Emergency Response Officer (ERO) is the designated person to take action. It is of vital importance that the knowledge acquired during an ERO training is repeated every year.
After completing this training, your ERO knowledge is once again refreshed and expanded, enabling you to continue your responsibilities as Emergency Response Officer in your organisation.
Practical skills are key in our training programme. Our main focus lies on the practical side of life-saving First Aid, fire-fighting, CPR and proper use of the defibrillator. By filling in the lessons in a creative and changing manner, we are able to offer you and interactive and interesting training programme every year.
If so desired, it is also possible to take this training course according to the NIBHV (Dutch Institute for Company Emergency Response) guidelines (duration: 1 day). The participants are then automatically insured with the NIBHV against accidents and liability.
Register for a training course?
- Group training at any location of your choice with an approved training room or at one of the Boels training centres.
- Individual registration at one of our 26 training locations in the Netherlands.
- One 4-hour session.
- 1 day (NIBHV)
Maximum group size:
The minimum age for taking this course is 18
In accordance with the statutory requirements and standards
- Group training: from € 519,- *
- Individual registration: € 65,- per person
Prices for NIBHV training upon request
* the price mentioned applies to groups of 10 people and based on a one-day training course